From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Auto-assembly
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:14:00 GMT
Hi,

A while ago I developed code for auto-assembly in Phoenix but never committed
it as I wasn't completely happy with it (and it didn't have unit tests). A
couple of people have asked me to commit it as soon as possible - even if it
evolves slightly.

However phoenix has evolved since I originally wrote it and I was working on a
fork anyways which means theres going to be a bunch of changes that need
merging in. So hopefully over next few days I will merge em in.

Most of it can be done in the HEAD branch but some should probably be done in
a branch until it is up to par. Anyways there will be a sleugh of changes to
containerkit and phoenix to get this working if someone would be so kind to
apply them ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald