From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cornerstone questions
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:33:49 GMT
On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 02:24, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I've two questions concerning Cornerstone:
>
> 1. What are the current release plans?

None at this stage. There are things that need cleaning and someone needs to
step up as a release manager before releases can go underway.

> Has there ever been a release?

nope.

> There is no way to download it except via cvs.

yep.

> 2. Cornerstone has a DefaultChannelManager, which apparently uses the
> new java.nio classes to provide non-blocking IO. How do I use it? Is it
> possible to use it with the DefaultConnectionManager?

There is no equivelent to DefaultConnectionManager for NIO at this stage. ATM
the ChannelManager just abstracts creating channels.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald