From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Conversion of the Phoenix documentation to Forrest
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:59:29 GMT
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:24, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > BTW - I just added an resources/stylesheets/avfilterlinks.xsl - if you
> > could add that at the end of the "links" view pipeline then that would be
> > great. It essentially strips out api docs.
>
> This is part of a wider design discussion about how to merge URI spaces
> in Forrest with outer generated docs.
> In the meantime, we can just keep the links and then copy the
> outer-generated docs over, like the javadocs do now.
> Could this do, without having to change anything?

I would prefer not to have any errors in our build process. An error shoul d
indicate an error - not something we know will fail.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Fools ignore complexity.  Pragmatists suffer it.
Some can avoid it.  Geniuses remove it.
-- Perlis's Programming Proverb #58, SIGPLAN Notices, Sept. 1982