From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Volunteers to convert images to SVG?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:34:12 GMT
Hi,

Is there any volunteers out there who would consider converting the images in
jakarta-avalon-phoenix/src/documentation/resources/images to SVG format? The
reason for this is that it would allow us to include the images in pdf and
allow us to resize them with ease.

I am told that SVG is not the best format to edit in and it is better to use
other tools (Paintshop?) and then convert to SVG - so that may be an option.

I think the src/documentation/resources/images/header.gif originally came from
another format (Leo?) which may be able to export SVG.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald