From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Forrestize Phoenix
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 01:02:40 GMT
Hi,

Anyone want to volunteer convert the Phoenix documentation to Forrest
(http://xml.apache.org/forrest) ? I have created a skin that emulates the
current Avalon skin and it is checked into the forrest CVS (thanks Jeff!) and
it is named "avalon-tigris".

The steps involved in doing this include;
* creating an xslt sheet that converts from anakia to forrests document DTD
* converting all the docs to this new DTD
* updating the build process to actually use forrest

In the future it would be nice if the site was automatically rebuilt on a
regular basis and uploaded to the jakarta.apache.org machine. I believe that
there is currently a "forrestbot" to do this but I don't have anywhere to
host it.

So any volunteers?

--
Cheers,