From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Customizable ClassLoader trees
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2002 23:35:20 GMT
On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:20, Danny Angus wrote:
> Pete wrote:
> > Think "proper" (as in spec compliant and all full of goodness)
> > integration of
> > Servlet/EJB/etc containers. Essentially the ClassLoader trees are
> > needed when
> > you have containers that host other containers.
>
> Think.. James Mailets,

yep :)

> which begs the question.. how soon can I play with
> this?

You can play with it now. The current version does not allow you to completely
remove avalon classes from classloader tree which may not be a problem for
James (as I believe you share avalon services with mailets).

If you want to wait for a release then I believe Paul was planning one in the
near future.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald