From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xdoclet tags / metagenerate
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2002 01:17:09 GMT
On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:36, Paul Hammant wrote:
> It appears I have left off support for :
>
>    @phoenix:mx-proxy
>
> Can someone cut-paste me an example of its resultant mxinfo file? Huw?

Not entirly sure about this. But I think that

@phoenix:mx-proxy class="org.apache.avalon.ftpserver.FtpServerMxProxy"

transforms into

<proxy name="org.apache.avalon.ftpserver.FtpServerMxProxy" />

and that element appears at the end of the file (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/phoenix/mx/mxinfo.html for an example).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)