From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Customizable ClassLoader trees
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2002 00:51:52 GMT
I should note that these changes are backwards compatible. In the future we
will need to make some other backwards incompatible changes (in particular
moving some of the stuff from $PHOENIX_HOME/lib to $PHOENIX_HOME/ext or
$PHOENIX_HOME/bin/lib). This will enable us to be much much more flexible in
the way we deploy things (and allow all the proper classloader goodness for
servlet containers). But thats in the future!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."