From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix Sample Applications
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:45:32 GMT
was this answered yet? anyway....

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 02:40, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Mark,
>
> >Hello, I have been doing a look of reading about phoenix and would like to
> >download some of the sample applications, they don't seem to be in the
> >download directory, is there somewhere else that I can look.
> >

> They have been deleted.  I'll try to find out why.

There were disk space problems on that box so this has been moved to
another box (there was a notice on jakarta-general from Sam, I think).
Nightly builds need to go to cvs.apache.org from now on:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/nightly/

Fairly old builds are in your personal space on that box:

http://cvs.apache.org/~hammant/apps/

The best thing to do is probably get avalon-apps built with gump? I need
to learn about gump :D

cheers,

- Leo