From "Daniel Krieg" <dkr...@kc.rr.com>
Subject .xinfo dependencies
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:18:13 GMT
Due to a lack of documentation regarding the BlockInfo file, I apologetically post this question.
If I declare the following dependency in .xinfo...

<dependency>
    <role>org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.http.channels.Processor/Http11</role>
    <service name="org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.http.channels.Processor"/>
</dependency>

would I then locate this component from ServiceManager as follows?

processor = (Processor) m_serviceManager.lookup(Processor.ROLE + "/Http11");