From David Weitzman <davew...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Volunteers to convert images to SVG?
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:27:41 GMT
I have Corel Draw, but not the necessary fonts (which Draw has referred to
as Calligraph421 BT-Normal and, for 'Built With' files, DellaRobbia
BT-Bold).  They seem to be commercial.

http://store.bitstream.com/charactermap.asp?handle=463&fontname=Calligraphic
%20421
http://store.bitstream.com/charactermap.asp?handle=454&fontname=Della%20Robb
ia%20Bold

Leo SimonsWrote:
> On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 01:34, Peter Donald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any volunteers out there who would consider converting the
images in
> > jakarta-avalon-phoenix/src/documentation/resources/images to SVG format?
The

<mailto:avalon-phoenix-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>