From "Mateusz Szczap" <m...@ncdc.pl>
Subject Re: Phoenix Sample Applications
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:41:30 GMT
From: "Paul Hammant" <Paul_Hammant@yahoo.com>

org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.common.AltrmiConnectionException: Class
Retrieval Failed - This AltRMI server does not support class forwarding
at
org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.client.impl.ServerClassAltrmiFactory.getFacadeCl
ass(ServerClassAltrmiFactory.java:88)
at
org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.client.impl.ServerClassAltrmiFactory.getInstance
(ServerClassAltrmiFactory.java:141)
at
org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.client.impl.AbstractAltrmiFactory.lookup(Abstrac
tAltrmiFactory.java:179)
at
org.apache.excalibur.altrmi.client.impl.AbstractAltrmiFactory.lookup(Abstrac
tAltrmiFactory.java:280)
at pl.ncdc.pcm.designer.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:29)

Could u help me I still get this message. I;ve done everything but I cannot
simply lookup an object. I did everything as in AvalonDB as well as
DemoServer

I first publish

publisher.publish(new String("test"), "s", String.class);

and then

String[] list = af.list();
for (int i=0; i<list.length; i++) System.out.println(list[i]);
final String s = (String) af.lookup("s");

it prints to System.out s   but the last line fails with the exception I've
cut on top of message.

Please help, thank in advance.
Mateusz Szczap
mati@ncdc.pl