From "Daniel S. Haischt" <sirab...@gmx.net>
Subject AW: [QUESTION] having classloader problems with OpenEJB
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:51:03 GMT
hello,

i just debugged the OpenEJB block in intellij idea,
below is the classloader hirarchy i got from intellij.

 + java.net.URLClassLoader (1)

 `-+ org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.classloader.PolicyClassLoader (2)

   `-+ sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader (3)

     `-+ sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader (4)

 1) contains the Java Enterprise Beans
 2) contains all the jars located in SAR-INF/lib
    and needed by OpenEJB
 3) contains the phoenix-loader jar
 4) contains all jars from $PHOENIX_HOME/lib
    needed by phoenix

while loading an enterprise bean, the bean itself gets
loaded but not the interface that is implemented by
the bean. allthough the ejb-1.0.jar is definitly in CL #2.

this seems totally weird to me and i am not making
any progress with this issue.

regards

daniel s. haischt