From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] customizing an MBean view
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:19:19 GMT
Daniel,

> I have a pending change for MX4J inside Phoenix to cope with the
> curently incompatible MX4J 1.1.1 fcs that comes out on monday.  Please
> hold off on changes to the xsl until then....
>
> Yes, collections and arrays are handled well now.

I have updated the HEAD phoenix to use the same MX4J process as the 402
branch.

I managed to get the MX4J team to add some configurable params to their
jars.  This makes it easier to keep up with future jar/xsl changes they
may make.  You might find it a good idea to pester them for similar
changes if you think they are general enough.

Regards,

- Paul H