From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What needs doing?
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:19:38 GMT
Huw,

 From a couple of weeks ago, there was some thingink for better batch
files for phoenix.  Two slightly overlapping submissions were made.
 Perhaps there is some way that the best of both couldgo live for phoenix.

Also, given the excellent mxinfo documentation, there is a need for
similar stuff on the tags that cause xinfo to be generated, and the
attendant running of metagenerate / generatemeta..

Just two thoughts..

- Paul