From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: XDoclet Tags
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:45:30 GMT
Daniel S. Haischt wrote:
Inside Phoenix head there is a newer faster generator called
metagenerator.  If you build it a jar is made than works with qdox to
make xinfo and mxinfo files.  It is unit tested.

Please use it instead of the xdoclet one which has been deprecated as
you say.  Copy usage from Cornerstone, until I can fully migrate apps/

- Paul