From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: staged deployment
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:41:11 GMT
Mike,

start() from Startable is called after initialize() from Initialzable.
 You could leverage that to make sure than your server has completed
setup to a certain level, before the next stage begins.

Re sharing blocks across apps (sars?), hmmm.. .. are your layers made
with adjacent sars?  or truly a layer inside one sar like JAMES, EOB
etc. (container in container).

-ph