From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Phoenix nightly http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/nightly/2002-10-14/
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:42:46 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Another -->
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/nightly/2002-10-14
>
> This one hopefully incorporates Peter's commits from today concerning
> Logging.

It does, works perfectly now, thank you. The only remaining issues from
my side:

1. The jndi problem I entered into Bugzilla. This may very well have
nothing to do with Phoenix, but I don't fully understand this error yet.

2. The Wrapper binary and DLL for Windows are included in the bin
directory, but not the corresponding files for Linux. I'm not sure if it
makes sense to include all binaries for all possible platforms, but to
just include binaries for one platform also doesn't make much sense :)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung