From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.1 preview release
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:24:51 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:43, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>
>>However, why not include it in Phoenix? It would be
>>a sorry server framework without it :)
>

> Maybe in the future. However for the moment I would prefer to focu on shipping
> the minimal set of jars we need. In the future when I finally fix our
> classLoader so that it does everything we need. Then we can look at other
> options ;)

To me it doesn't matter much one way or the other. Now that I know it
isn't included I just do so myself. But new users downloading Phoenix
will certainly not know about it and they will say: "What a sorry server
framework, it doesn't even provide Database support." ;-)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung