From Leif Mortenson <l...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.1 preview release
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:23:02 GMT

Paul Hammant wrote:

> Another thing we need to decide is if wrapper.exe|dll|jar should be in
> the bin dir or in bin/lib.

The jar and dll/lib files should go in the bin/lib directory.  But the
Wrapper sets the current
working directory to the location of the Wrapper.exe file.  This is
necessary to make relative
directories work correctly when run as a Service.  Normally, an
application run as a service
will have its working directory set to the windows\system32 directory.
 There were also
problems when running from shortcuts etc.  To make things work
consistently all the time,
I just forced the working directory to the Wrapper.exe's directory.

Cheers,
Leif