From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Inter-SAR communication
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:14:39 GMT
Daniel,

>I am still new to using Phoenix and am currently working on the Sevak app.  What is the
standard approach to exposing the services of one SAR to another SAR?

Until some formal structure is written, we are tied to something like
AltRMI.  It is used bte cornerstone publisher and subscriber blocks as
well as the auto publisher.  Unfortunately it means an over-sockets
mechansim until I can work out how to get and instance registered in
JNDI.  I'm sure it must be possible, but can'd see how to do it.

- Paul