From Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@avaintec.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.1 preview release
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:52:03 GMT

Mauro Talevi wrote:
> Johan Sjöberg wrote:
>
> I have not tried the installer - why is not satisfactory?

It only exists on my disk... ;)

If you didn't read the discussion, I tested Inno-Setup that Nicola-Ken
suggested. First, I'm not completely ready with the install script and
all the changes to build.xml, ant.properties, documentation etc. This
can be done in a day or so.

What I'm not satisfied with is to have to define all the documentation
and source directories in the install-script file. I have to find some
way to include them automatically or just include ZIP files. It is
possible that there is a command in inno-setup that does this, but I
haven't found it yet. Except of that it seems to work quite well...

Cheers,

//
Johan