From Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@avaintec.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.1 preview release
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:33:59 GMT

Mauro Talevi wrote:

> I think it's a good idea to provide these bat files, but I would propose
> something similar to
> the Unix camp, ie:
> 1) a run.bat which runs phoenix in foreground (as run.sh)
> 2) a phoenix.bat which has different options to launch using the wrapper
> (eg, launch | install | uninstall )
>
> Cheers, Mauro

Attached is an example of this... would it work for you? It surely needs
some polishing before a release though, but could be a start ;)

I used it for an example setup script for Phoenix on windows. I made
links to it from the start menu with the different parameters. Sadly I'm
not satisfied with the install system yet :(

//
Johan