From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.1 preview release
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:47:05 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:

> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/nightly/2002-10-09/
>
> It includes ..
>
> * An updated MX4J (actually from their CVS HEAD) with serious bugs fixed.

[...]

Hello Paul,

I've downloaded this release and have several questions.

1) When starting a SAR that uses Excalibur Datasources, the class
org/apache/avalon/excalibur/datasource/DataSourceComponent is not found
and Phoenix shuts down again.

2) Where are the JMX/MX4J Jars? I haven't seen them in the lib
directory. Do I have to put them there myself? If yes, a note in the
README would be good :)

3) Why is user/password commented out in kernel.xml in the section
pertaining to MX4J's HTTPAdaptor?

cheers,

Ulrich

--