From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Map and Array Dependencies
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:46:18 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 12:27, Peter Donald wrote:
>
>>Features that we have been putting off for ages are being added in and unit
>>tested.
>
> which is the part I find puzzling, I guess. I guess I'm not so confident
> as you that this won't collide with the finding and fixing of existing
> issues.

A release version should be feature-freezed, only bugfixes and security patches
should go in. That way, over time, the users have a stable reference
implementation, where they can depend on that it doesn't change.

New features are for the next version. Maybe Peter is right now developing the
next version? :)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring