From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.1 release ?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 02:20:32 GMT
On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:01, Paul Hammant wrote:
> What are people's impressions of work remaining on Phoenix HEAD before
> we fork to 4.1 ?

Give me an hour or two this afternoon and we will be able to have user
configurable ClassLoader trees. It may be a good idea to give that a little
time to settle, but after that it would be great to do another release.

The only thing that is left to do after that that I would like to do is
documentation of all the goodies that are being added. (ie map/array
dependencies, manager stuff, classloader stuff).

Theres a few other nice things coming but nothing that should hold up a
release or anything.

> Personally, I'd like to move to many releases now we have some momentum up.

+1

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald