From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] customizing an MBean view
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2002 05:22:38 GMT
The stylesheet you may want to look at is:

mx4j/adaptor/http/xsl/viewcollection.xsl

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)