From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] customizing an MBean view
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2002 05:17:14 GMT
Hi,

It should be possible. I haven't looked into it but MX4J generates the
webpages via an xsl transform. You should be able to modify the xsl sheet and
drop it into jakarta-avalon-phoenix/src/mx4j/xsl/ and it will hopefully be
copied to the correct place (though you may need a slight mod to build.xml).

As to what you need to change in the xsl sheet - I am not sure ;) I would have
to go through it and I am no xsl wiz - best to ask on the mx4j user list.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Maugham