From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MXINFO question
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:33:11 GMT
Can you try with the CVS version of phoenix. I just applied a patch that may
fix your problem (and then again may not).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Einstein argued that there must be simplified explanations of nature, because
God is not capricious or arbitrary.  No such faith comforts the software
engineer.
- Fred Brooks, Jr.