From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MXINFO (was: Re: Possible JMX-related Bug)
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:36:35 GMT
On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:27, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
> Another really stupid question: in the docs it is not mentioned how the
> MXINFO file should be called. I guess mxinfo.xinfo or perhaps m.xinfo? :)

It should be named after the service/Block interface/class. ie

com/biz/MyBlock.class
com/biz/MyBlock.mxinfo
com/biz/MyBlockMBean.class
com/biz/MyBlockMBean.mxinfo

And if you have mxinfo for both services and blocks they will be merged prior
to being registered in MBeanServer.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly. It   |
| just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship |
| with.                                                   |
|                       - Richard Cook                    |