From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] having classloader problems with OpenEJB
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:02:35 GMT
Hmm. Very wierd. Is the source to this jar available? If so point me at it and
I will see if I can figure out what the problem is.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Einstein argued that there must be simplified explanations of nature, because
God is not capricious or arbitrary.  No such faith comforts the software
engineer.
- Fred Brooks, Jr.