From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix and the Web
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 23:43:21 GMT
On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:19, Daniel Krieg wrote:
> The strategy I took in implementing CatalinaSevak was to try
> to replicate a standard installation of Catalina so that anyone familiar
> with Catalina administration would be able to maintain CatalinSevak.  Is
> this strategy acceptable in the long run with respect to Phoenix or should
> this SAR have a separate configuration/administration semantics?

I think thats the way to go. In the future we may want to integrate them more
(or we may not) but it would be best to be able to work of a standard
Catalina (or Jo or Jetty) because that way we get all the features of the
servlet engine without trying to figure out a way to have some common
configuration format or whatever.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald