From "Daniel Krieg" <dkr...@kc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix and the Web
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:19:17 GMT
All,

This discussion about SARs and Blocks has been very informative to me.  What
I am writing for my client is a single application (SAR) with multiple
Blocks which utilize the service of other Blocks...that is very clear to me
now.  I need to make the other Blocks available to Webapps and plan to do so
via JNDI.  The strategy I took in implementing CatalinaSevak was to try to
replicate a standard installation of Catalina so that anyone familiar with
Catalina administration would be able to maintain CatalinSevak.  Is this
strategy acceptable in the long run with respect to Phoenix or should this
SAR have a separate configuration/administration semantics?