From "Kwirirai" <kw...@ibsdev.africaonline.co.zw>
Subject Very Very Simple Example Code
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 02:01:38 GMT
Hi
Could you help me out get a very simple example code using phoenix that
is ready for running without the need for building. I tried to get the
example from the link you provided but failed.I want to learn how to use
Phoenix but the documentation you provide has’nt got something simple to
start with.
A simple tutorial on how to use phoenix would help.
I love programming in Java and Phoenix is just one technology I want to
use in my projects and would love to contribute in the project.

regards

Kwirirai Nhakwi
Design@7 visual works
2nd Floor, Redbridge South