From "Oliver Flege" <o.fl...@market-maker.de>
Subject RE: Logging still broken in nightly release 2002-10-13
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:38:07 GMT
Hi,

It works with that sar and its version 1.0 log specification.

I'm having problems with an environment.xml that looks
similar to Ulrich's, i.e., uses a version 1.1 log specification.

avalon-demo.sar with a 1.1 log specification reproduces the
error (I tried it with an adapted version of config2.xml
from the testcases, just replaced the category name "myBlock"
to "thread-manager).

Best Regards,

 Oliver