From "Oliver Flege" <o.fl...@market-maker.de>
Subject Logging still broken in nightly release 2002-10-13
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:53:21 GMT
Hi,

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/nightly/2002-10-13/
> Can those that had logging concerns please test this one..

Logging is still broken, everything is logged using the default category.

I started phoenix with the -d option and got some debug log messages
telling me that the environment.xml is parsed correctly:
DEBUG   2002-10-14 09:34:35.108 [Phoenix.] (): added logger for category foo

but the log file does not contain any messages indicating the logger for the
respective category is ever returned ("Logger for category foo returned"),
which it should if everything would work correctly.

Best Regards,

 Oliver Flege