From "Jim Alateras" <j...@intalio.com>
Subject dynamic assembly
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 01:29:54 GMT
Is it possible to dynamically add blocks without specifying them in the
assmebly.xml file. I my particular example I have a ConnectionManager, which
is defined in the assmebly.xml file. There is also a set of connectors,
which are not defined in the assembly file but derived at runtime. The
connectors will implement a number of Avalon interfaces including
Serviceable, Configurable, Initializable and Startable.

Is it possible to configure these blocks including their dependencies at
runtime.

cheers
</jima>