From Ole Bulbuk <Ole.Bul...@ebp.de>
Subject AW: Log4J all over Phoenix
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:56:04 GMT
Paul,

> With a smalll amount of effort you could replace (or extend) the log
> manager mentioned in kernel.conf.

This is great!
The only problem is: At least in my Phoenix version (4.0a3) I wasn't able to
find a file called kernel.conf anywhere. I just found
src/xdocs/history/sample-Kernel.conf.xml. But this file doesn't contain any
information about a log manager (just a /dev/log-configurator entry that I
couldn't understand).

Will this be different in the new release???

Regards,

Ole
--
Ole Bulbuk              Tel.:   0331/74759/60
Ernst Basler + Partner  Fax:    0331/74759/90