From Leif Mortenson <l...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: Placement of external libs/programs
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 03:24:17 GMT
Johan Sjöberg wrote:

> This could be a good solution for the wrapper. It would be good to
> have version information somewhere too. Would committers remember to
> update a README file when updating the libraries? The filenames would
> be another solution. Btw. why aren't the latest wrapper versions
> released for solaris? Sorry if it is in the docs, I was lazy and
> didn't check.

I lost my access to a Solaris machine when switching jobs :-/  Have
tried getting the SF compile
farm set up to do builds,  but it would require installing a 1.3 JDK on
their servers which I didn't
have much success at.   If anyone out there would like to help out with
Solaris builds, I would be
happy add solaris releases again.

Cheers,
Leif