From Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@avaintec.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix work directory
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:15:29 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:53, Johan Sjöberg wrote:
>
>>in your proposal for the work directory (in Bugzilla) you mentioned that
>>it should be removed on startup as it still includes the temporary
>>directories if Phoenix was uncleanly shutdown. Will this be added at
>>some point,
>

> Just added it then. Could you test it out. It seems to work fine under linux
> and win2000 but then again I could not reproduce the bug ;)

Tested on WinXP Pro with SUN's JDK v1.3.1_3 and it works. (After the
JDK1.3 patch)

Any clues why the directories aren't deleted when Phoenix is shutdown? I
can look into this, but I rather spend my little extra spare time on the
installer scripts. Could it be because Ctrl-C kills the JVM, NO?

//
Johan