From Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@avaintec.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix work directory
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:20:56 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:53, Johan Sjöberg wrote:
>
>>in your proposal for the work directory (in Bugzilla) you mentioned that
>>it should be removed on startup as it still includes the temporary
>>directories if Phoenix was uncleanly shutdown. Will this be added at
>>some point,
>

> Just added it then. Could you test it out. It seems to work fine under linux
> and win2000 but then again I could not reproduce the bug ;)

I'll test it ASAP, but I can't see any changes in the CVS. Hmm. perhaps
my computer is playing tricks with me again.

I think we need to patch another thing before I can test ;) I'll get
back with that... do you use JDK 1.4 btw? Seems like someone added a
"new Exception( aString, oldException ); somewhere. I'm looking into
this now.

The bug/problem:
If you can't reproduce it something is strange here... Ugh these windows
  versions!

//