From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject MX4J Version in Avalon/Phoenix 4.0 release?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:06:38 GMT
Hello,

good to see that there's finally a release, congratulations :)

My question: what is the version of the included MX4J libraries? If it
is the latest release version as downloadable from
http://mx4j.sourceforge.net, then that would not be ideal. There are a
few annoying bugs in that release, which affect Phoenix's management
console. I reported these bugs a couple of weeks ago and they told me
that they fixed them in CVS.

So, what's the status here? I think it would be less than desirable to
make an Avalon/Phoenix release and have a buggy MX4J in it :)

cheers,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring