From Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@avaintec.com>
Subject Re: Stable branch
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:52:32 GMT
Paul,

I was a little unclear in my last message, apologies.

The command "wrapper -c ..\conf\wrapper.conf
wrapper.java.command=shutdown" will start up a new wrapper.exe using the
conf file "wrapper.conf". As the port 15012, configured in wrapper.conf,
that the wrapper connects to is already in use it tries the next one
(15013). This will work...

Then by giving the argument "wrapper.java.command=shutdown" you
substituted the pre configured property "wrapper.java.command=java" in
wrapper.conf.

This means that you triggered a call "shutdown" with all the params for
the JVM.

I will let you concentrate on the release now. Good luck! It's good stuff.

//
Johan