From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Stable branch
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:38:52 GMT
Peter,

><snip/>
>But you would need to check that. Anyways your call if we include it or not.
>We can always release a wrapper enabled version in a week or two if needed.

Yup, I think we should omit for now.

There is time to polish a wrapper release for 4.1.  From what I could
see the docs need updating (the administrator should install, then net
start etc).  We also know the docs need working on.  Personally, I need
to see Phoenix released as is, with a promise of improvements rather
than languishing as beta while those improvements are happered in. :-)

It will also give Stephen something to chalk down as a compatability target.

- Paul