From Igor Fedorenko <ifedore...@thinkdynamics.com>
Subject Re: three improvements to avalon/phoenix
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 14:09:52 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> Okay - I have started applying your patch to the "FACTORY-branch" branch in
> Phoenix CVS. You can grab it via
>
> cvs up -r FACTORY-branch
>
> And this will convert your existing tree to the new branch. (cvs up -A to
> return to main branch).
Thank you, Peter.

> One thing I noticed is that you added the Interceptors to the BlockInfo but I
> though that was kinda strange as they are associated with a block instance.
> Hence I moved the interceptors to BlockMetaData instead. That seem
> reasonable?
Of course, it does. Now I see the reason for both metainfo and metadata
packages! :-)

> BTW when sending patches it is usually better to send lots of small patches so
> we can check and apply them faster - Documentation would also speed up the
> process ;)
I can resubmit interceptors/factories as a series of small
patches for FACTORIES-branch if it'll make your job easier. Plus I have
added interceptor context, so you do not have the latest version of the
patch anyways.

--
Igor Fedorenko
Think smart. Think automated. Think Dynamics.