From Igor Fedorenko <ifedore...@thinkdynamics.com>
Subject Re: Extending DefaultApplication
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 13:48:47 GMT
public final class DefaultApplication => public class DefaultApplication
class BlockEntry => public final class BlockEntry
Plus a factory of Application instances.

I will include these changes into security patch (or patches) I am going
to submit week after next week.

--
Igor Fedorenko
Think smart. Think automated. Think Dynamics.