From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Stable branch
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2002 10:23:51 GMT
Peter,

This branching in CVS thing is new to me (ye all know I prefer Perforce).

Do I have to have two CVS trees on my local system?

As I see it :

  1) The 402 branch for applying patches to.  This will be labeled again
as Phoenix 4.0 goes live in a matter of days.
  2) The HEAD branch for continued development.

If I have a patch to apply, for the time being at least, it gets applied
to both (i.e. twice by hand)

Can someone correct me...

Regards,

- Paul