From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Extending DefaultApplication
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2002 08:13:38 GMT
Igor,

In your own fork, of course you can do what you like.  If after some
weeks/months you are still convinced that the reason for forking is good
donate the changes back (against the then head revision) with a report
on its rationale and usage and if it is good, we'd commit it.  My
observation is that you should try to make it a configurable choice via
kenerl.conf.

Regards,

- Paul