From Igor Fedorenko <ifedore...@thinkdynamics.com>
Subject Extending DefaultApplication
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:49:39 GMT
Hi,

I need to extend DefaultApplication in order to setup "default" security
context for blocks. I am planning to introduce a factory of Application
instances, so one can configure non-default implementation of
Application interface (JaasApplication in my case). However, I have
noticed that DefaultApplication is final and all its supporting classes
(BlockEntry, BlockInvocationHandler and alike) are package protected and
final. Would  it be a problem if I relax these restructions, i.e. make
DefaultApplication non-final and make its supporting classes public
non-final as needed?

--
Igor Fedorenko
Think smart. Think automated. Think Dynamics.