From Johan Sjöberg <johan.sjob...@avaintec.com>
Subject Re: Bug : duplicate entries in xinfo files?
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:39:36 GMT

Thomas Kiesgen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after checking out (and building) the newest sources of phoenix and building
> cornerstone on top, I found that there are duplicate entries in the
> xinfo-File for the RmiPublisher.
> Those lead to an Exception when starting phoenix that uses the RmiPublisher:

It seems that the @phoenix:service javadoc tag has been added to both
RmiPublisher.java and AbstractPublisher.java. I suppose this causes the
duplicate entries in the generated .xinfo file.

If the tag wasn't supposed to be in AbstractPublisher (donaldp Rev 1.15
??) I included a patch to remove it. Does this work for you?

//
Johan